.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life

has been busy. I've not been on the net much at all. Today I've been listening to belle and sebastian again. A fantastic band, and now I have a few lines from one of their songs in my head, and they're the only ones I know from the song:
"This is just a modern rock song,
This is just a sorry lament,
We're four boys in corduroys,
We're not terrific but we're competent."

Now unfortunately all my thoughts have gone from my head because that's stuck in my head. Oh well, I will come back and write something worthwhile if I think of anything.... I don't know why I'm writing anything at all.... I'm a babbler today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zilfin said...

Hey Babbling Bec,

I liked those song lines. They made me laugh.

8:10 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

How come we don't get to decide what's worthwhile?

:-)

Your friends want to hear from you even if it's just babbling.

2:19 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Andrew - Belle and Sebastian are awesome, lots of their songs are funny. They do unfortunately do some duds as well. Songs I recommend by them are "this is just a modern rock song"; "catastrophy waitress"; "piazza, new york catcher"; "dog on wheels"; "the state that I am in" .... I can't think of anymore right now

pitfinder - thank you, I feel like all I do is babble and sleep..... I think that could be a movie title.. .. "Babble and Sleep"

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home