.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cheated of our White Wash

When one of our guys was knocked unconscious in the first tackle of the game, I started to get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, when we were less then half way through the game and we had three players off through injuries, it got a little worse.

Still, up until those last few minutes, I think our guys did a fantastic job, especially Thurston. It's sad that it's not a white wash, but we did win the series, and that does count (I suppose). I thought there were a fair few dodgy calls, and it could have been a different game with a better ref, but I think that nearly every time.

It was certainly a rough game, and every one seemed a little angry tonight, which certainly made the whole thing interesting.

Good night every one.
Congratulations QLD - State of Origin is ours again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

It's so sad not being able to watch it here! We have sky sports at work, but this year the series was shown on some other channel. I've been refreshing various websites all morning trying to get updates. I'm sad about the lack of whitewashing. Still, at least we won the series. That's some consolation.

11:40 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

We're gonna make you an honorary American.

"We beat them, but I'm dissapointed that we didn't crush them under our feet."

:-)

Beer cans, bottle caps, cigarette butts-
We've got your team by the nuts-
Pull, Team, Pull!

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home