.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A

I see you there
A fairy ghost
Dark charcoal sketch
On paper white
I think of you
I'm caring through
My dreams and tears
Each winter night

You're watching him
Weary angel
Sad and hopeful
Nearly broken
You try so hard
But what you need
Is arms holding you
Words softly spoken

I wish I could
Fly there and mend
Feathers bleeding
That life has torn
To help you through
This awakening
To offer hope
When you are worn

1 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

I think we've established that I'm not really a poetry guy, but I like this.

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home