.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not a good week

This is not a good week to be someone I consider a friend. Bad things are happening to people.
This is not a good week for me to be a doctor. I am impatient and sad.
This is not a good week. Full stop.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug*

If it's any consolation we've past the half-way point of the week.

7:25 pm  
Blogger Zilfin said...

I consider every week good to be considered your friend.

And on a happy note, James is often practicing his B ('buh buh buh') sound. Perhaps we can get him to say 'Bec' by Friday! ;)

9:52 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

YAY! If James said Bec, it would become a brilliant week:) Keep trying!!!

9:54 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I hope you have *at least* two good weeks for every bad one.

12:41 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

having just checked my email for the first time in a few days.... *hugs*

hope work isn't too stressful on top of everything else

12:55 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Hope you're ok lovey...

2:13 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

I'm too late it seams! but here it goes anywa: *HUG*
lots of love from Wisconsin:)

3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home