.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

At the snow

Well I'm at the snow skiing. I have just popped in for lunch and I had to check my email as I was expecting something. I have 4mins left on the internet I paid for, so I'll make this quick. I am having a great time. The snow isn't that great, but I'm skiing, so that's all that matters. It did snow yesterday, and I found when there was poor visibility and not so many other skiers, I go a lot faster. I think I feel safer when I can't see what's coming. Matt thinks it ought to be the opposite. I think he found it a little worrying. There was this spot where you hit a total white out and you had to steer in the direction you thought the chairlift was.... Anyway, got to get back out there. Hope everyone is well. Will do a proper update when I can. Thanks to pitfinder and Jade for putting stuff in my inbox by commenting:)

2 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Shucks. (snaps fingers) I was hoping you wouldn't see it for a while. I was gonna see if Jade wanted to have a whole conversation on the comments for that last post so when you got back it would be a bit like finding somebody camping on your lawn.

Oh well. We'll come up with something sneaky. :-)

11:05 am  
Blogger Jere Forsyth said...

It's summer here in Denver and we're going to have snow in a couple of months. Be careful when it blows like that, it's not the fall, kiddo, it's the landing! Peace, Jere :)

7:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home