.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Returning Home


Well it's official. Next year I will be returning home to Queensland. :) It is most likely that the first 6 months of the year I will be at the sunshine coast, but after that, it's Brisvegas for me. GP land, here I come. There is much excitement in me:)

7 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

very cool, you'll enjoy the sunshine coast i'm sure. i may be there too next year, but we'll see when and where i can get my next contract from, or a permanent position hopefully.

4:19 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

*high pitched ooooooooooh*

7:07 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

hurrah!

8:22 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

(laughing heartily at becky's comment)
"There is much excitement in me"
Well, that's a whole lot better than 'much excitement on me". :-)
Before anybody gets any really raunchy ideas, I'm thinking about well shaken chamagne or the like.

rach - Perhaps you should consider the time tested "Huzzah!" :-)


zgmbu
I see this as a four legged deer-like thing with antlers bounding across the plains of Africa to escape big cats.

10:41 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Before anyone has to tell me, I know there's no 'p' in my Champagne. (above)
;-)

10:47 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I actually think champagne without pee in it is preferrable. It's like the whole "there's no Pee in my ool, keep it that way". Now I'm wishing there was excitement on me. I feel like I should be opening a bottle of champagne and spraying it everywhere...

11:00 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Oooo, I better come visit before you move even further away!

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home