.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Matt's Birthday Dinner

Well the home made pasta was very yummy. I couldn't quite help myself and varied slightly from the "italian sausage and fennel with fresh pasta" by adding some roast lamb as well (it was in the fridge, how could I resist?). It turned out to be quite yummy. By the time dessert came we were too lazy and too full to make chocolate soufle. We will probably have some tonight. In response to Suze - it is actually quite easy to make chocolate soufle, and it's a good dessert to just "whip up" (picture bec talking to matthew in the kitchen while he makes the dessert, I find that easy) as we generally have the ingredients (egg, sugar, chocolate and rum/alcohol) lying around.

Tonight I am looking forward to another yummy meal. I have cut up left over roast lamb, combined it with onion and parsley, and we will make ravioli with it. Not sure what sauce we will do with it - either a yoghurt, garlic and mint sauce or a creamy rosemary sauce. I can't wait to get home and have dinner. I am quite hungry. Mostly because I am too lazy to go buy food, so I am just having one of those instant cups of soup for lunch.

It was one of those lovely days to stay in bed this morning, and I felt very sorry to not be able to oblige. The entire drive to work was shrouded in mist - and I wished instead of being in a car on a busy road, that I was walking through a forest. Then I arrived at work and have been busy up until now. Now I'm supposed to be in theatre, but I opted with only going to the operations that they needed me at, not going to them all for educational purposes. I'm not sure my brain is in a place to be educated right now.

Well, I think I've bored everyone long enough, I will try and find something productive to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

See, why do you think these are boring? You got rum and education into the same post. :-)



Not much of a secret, it was just my feeble attempt to add an air of mystery and encourage my blogging friends to interact some.

3:25 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

Me too... I just wanted to sleep... lots...

9:21 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You guys are lucky.... The consultants make us do the D&Cs! They supervise, and redo where they think we haven't scraped hard enough, but otherwise....

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home