.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Matt/Cecil

Well today is cause for celebration. It is my Matthew's birthday! I have bought him a pasta maker, complete with all the different shape thingy's and even a ravioli thingy! So tonight we are going to have Italian sausage and fennel with freshly made pasta!! And chocolate soufle for dessert:) Yum! I have been looking forward to the whole fresh pasta scenario! It gives Matthew a good excuse for having to go to the special flour store a lot more often if we have to make our own pasta. Anyway, I will get back to the birthday boy. I will be sure to put up a post about how the pasta worked out.

5 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

Happy Birthday to Matthew!

4:56 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

Hmmm, I guess if i'd checked this first, I wouldn't have called and said "happy birthday - that is today right?"
Your dinner sounds fabulous as always :)

6:21 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

You need to give me some advance warning so I can jump in a plane and crash your yummy dinner. I too had pasta, fresh out of a packet. I made a rushed disgusting sauce, fed Luka, and then steamed cabbage with oyster sauce and ate that instead. Sounds gross, but I love it. I'm just not a pasta girl, but fresh, homemade pasta with flour from the special store...that's a different story. And the souffle?? You've got to be kidding me!!

11:16 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Happy Birthday to Matthew! Even though I don't know him...fresh pasta rocks!

9:40 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

What's that version of the song we sang as kids?

Happy Birthday to you
You were born in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too :-)

Sorry, I have way too much junk in my head that never seems to go away.

So, Happy Birthday to "Flower Man" (I like the picture.)

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home