.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

THANK YOU PITFINDER


Lemon oil. What can't you do with it? It smells yummy, like good old fashioned lemon sherbet lollies. I really enjoyed the little note that came with it too.

Here is a dodgy photo taken on the camera on my computer for people who have never been lucky enough to hold in their hands lemon oil.

PS- Matt says a big thank you, he is very excited, sometimes I catch him just smelling the bottle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

woooooot!
and yay to pitfinder who i presume procured and sent said lemon oil your way?

and i can imagine both of u sneaking out to just sniff the bottle on occasion :D

9:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for pitfinder!!


Bec, you and Cecil are hilarious. And slightly odd... :)

9:41 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I think smelling it is okay, but remember, if you catch him drinking it......
:-)

Tell him he better whip up something really cool with it. :-)


Really though, glad I could be of assistance. It's absolutely stupid that the company won't ship it straight to you. I mean, they act like you're in a foreign country or something. Oh wait....
;-)

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home