.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Right-clawed bird

I know this is a trivial thing. But usually parrots are left-clawed. Oscar and Pepper my original two birds are left-clawed, but the new one Azure is right-clawed. I wonder if that's why the other two birds don't like him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh parroty discrimination! And how interesting- I never knew that parrots are usually left-clawed...

6:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they think he's sinister...

(I know, I'm sorry. Blame the textbooks)

7:59 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Oh, see, that's what the problem is. Your backwards bird has brought bad kharma into your house. You need to have a stern talk with that rascal, soonest.

(kidding, I'm not quite *that* weird) :-)

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home