.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, November 03, 2008

tuscany

if I have seemed slack and not doing much blogging it was because I've been working and planning my trip away. I have just woken up to a beautiful Tuscan morning surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. Matthew is making pancakes, and wendy has just made me a cup of tea. Life is wonderful. Hopefully if I post again there will be photos. I'm using my iPhone so the photos would be bad quality ones done with the phone but I'll try.

4 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

sounds like a wonderful holiday! hope you enjoy every minute of it. :D

9:08 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Okay, but if those pictures don't measure up you'll just have to take another trip to get better ones! :-)

Hope you have a wonderful time!






crowed - I got a real word!!!!!!!!

2:24 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

/jealous!!!

enjoy!!! we won't demand posting while ur on holdidays, as long as u update us when u get back :D

and not only did pitfinder get a real word, he's now crowing about it (ok, bad pun, but my excuse is that i'm tired :D )

7:01 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

tuscany! for real?
i'm sure your iphone will take perfectly wonderful pictures.

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home