.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Excitement

I passed my exam!!! No more exams for me, except for further things I sign up for! This piece of news would have been far more exciting if I hadn't come down with the worse tonsillitis I can ever remember having about 4 hours after I found out. My sore throat kept me awake half the night - everytime I swallowed the pain woke me up. Yesterday I was fine until the evening, this morning I woke up with pus all over my tonsils and they look feral! Thank goodness for penicillin, nurofen, and those little gargles with local anaesthetic in them!

5 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

We should have taken a picture of your tonsils to go on your blog :)

9:56 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Okay, I have all the mental imagery I need already.

And, hey, when's the PARTY!?

:-)

12:49 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Yay for exam passing!

Not yay for tonillitis :(

Get well soon!

8:17 am  
Blogger Rach said...

Hurrrrahhhh!!!!!!
*hugs*

boo on the tonsils though:(

10:01 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations on the exam, commiserations on the tonsilitis... I got a sympathy-sore-throat when I saw that icky picture!

Get well soon :)

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home