.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Over

And after all, when it comes to exams, them being over is the most important thing. Thanks for all the well wishers.

Here is what I'm listening to at the moment (I had to use a "fan video" of it as I couldn't find a reasonable sound quality one that actually involved Kimya Dawson)

Kimya Dawson - I Like Giants

3 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Congratulations!

Don't forget to celebrate somehow. Party on.

:-)

5:40 am  
Blogger Rach said...

yay done!!!!!

cheering and being excitedness!!!

hope it feels good to have it be over :)

2:02 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

*big hugs* free for coffee sometime?:)

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home