.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beth and Pitfinder


"Beth": Imagine it before I'd been gargling stuff for almost two days and had taken almost two days worth of antibiotics (and ignore the small piece of chervil stuck on one of them, after I saw it in the photo I tried to get it off and yucky pus came off instead). Plus they are a lot redder then that - the flash made them appear a bit lighter.

"Pitfinder": When do you get here?

3 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Aww, I was eating when I clicked on this. At least it wasn't anything with melted cheese. :-)


Aug 15th. Sydney Kingsford Smith, then a train to Gothcat's arms. I can hardly wait!

1:14 am  
Blogger Jade said...

EWWWW!!!!!!!!!


Poor lovey!

8:18 am  
Blogger Skye said...

Amazing photo even if it is kind of disgusting. Hope your all better now. XX

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home