.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, October 17, 2008

One


My two ringnecks are grown up. They now have a little baby of their own. I am hoping the other eggs will hatch too. For now though, this is day 1 of the first chicks little life. It was taken on my phone, so it's not brilliant quality.

5 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

that is so cool.

9:24 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

it died overnight:( such is life

9:36 am  
Blogger appletopping said...

oh. :( It was cute (in a bald bird kind of way).

Do birds grieve?

9:39 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Are there unhatched eggs? It would be kind of life affirming to see one of them make it.

(crosses fingers)

11:32 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aww :( It might be because they're first-time parents and aren't sure what to do... at least you know they're capable of getting the reproducing bit right! I'm sure they'll get it right next time and you'll have lots of ugly-cute baby ringnecks :)

8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home