.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waste

It is a waste of time
To see a void
And step up
To help
To pull someone out of the ditch
Because all that will happen
Is the crowd will see the empty ditch
And try to push you in there instead
Instead of hands that help
Instead of considering each other
All people do
Is hold onto grievances
That have nothing to do with you
And somehow make you responsible for them
And I should know better
I've been here
I've done this
I've had this realisation before
It's not worth it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

(Pssssst!)

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home