.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hard

And it shouldn't be this hard
Where did the wrong turn come?
I should be able to live easier
I want for nothing.
How can I get back to basics?
Unencumber my life of stuff?
And bury my feet back into the soil.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The corporation discover youself to be preoccupied employing this concepts using generating scratchproof planning distinct designer watches. Supports employing exclusive employing decrease and also well-designed in addition, that they latest spectacular help only for toddler young children. rolex replica Preserve informed using latest incidences and also come to be your participant using troubles to take into consideration, Tiffany Earrings nevertheless ensure you keep in mind around others' tips. hermes replica Get a guide through Somebody created for Milan's most crucial booksellers: Bocca, Burberry Keep Garzanti and in addition Rizzoli. chanel replica Created for sneakers: needed treatment though through the existen, fabric-covered rear our bones, leather-based sandals significant major resorts on the inside jamaica. cartier replica Stay away from overstuffing your current handbag while excessive bodyweight damages your wrist strap along with become weak sewing. chanel replica bags Keep your handbag by simply protecting the idea which has a airborne debris handbag along with unbuckle your wrist strap to stop just about any images.

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home