.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, October 06, 2012

This Moment

And in this moment
I feel alone
And isolated
Because how can I do anything but internalise
All the questions
Remain unanswered
And inside the whirlwind of turmoil
Spins round and round
And outside I keep up the facade
Of calmness
I have no idea where to reach to
Or who to reach for
And it's all just waiting waiting waiting
Waiting for answers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The style sector has become the merely sector which could vacation using expensive price ranges that particular could rarely come across explanation for you to. replica handbags Renowned makers collection amazingly substantial price ranges because of their outfits, sneakers, scents along with equipment coming from all varieties, fake dior handbags while manner fans across the world are going to shell out a lot of money for the brand containing Dior, Burberry as well as Hermes into it. gucci replica bags As well as at the least we were looking at inclined. While using climb in the Net plus the on-line searching hysteria, a lot more people, males and females the same, realize your budget supplied by the net market place. replica fendi handbags Not simply does web shop present drastically decrease price ranges given that they got drastically decrease fees, zero book fees, zero agents earnings and the like, replica burberry nonetheless they in addition presented your significant general public for you to the very idea of reproductions along with replicas.

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home