.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Alone.

I am so surrounded
By the kind of love some people only dream of
But when these emotions sweep down on me
I am alone
So Alone

I hear cars drive past
I hear frogs singing
Insects noisy enough to drive anyone mad
But tonight I'm grateful for any crazy company

What gave you the right?
To give up all your pain?
And leave it at my feet
With all our words unsaid.

I will tell you now
I am so fucking angry
That you took your last breath
Before we finished all our conversations
Before we figured out
We could have made being sisters work



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo Mehta said...

Loved reading this post. I recently lost my brother, and I cannot tell you how much my thoughts resonated with your words!

2:30 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. *hugs* it's hard isn't it.

3:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home