.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Better

Am feeling better. Not quite as tired, and I only rarely vomit now. Feeling more positive about the baby plan. Am enjoying being back at my old job. No excuses for being slack, just haven't been spending as much time on the internet. I don't know when I'll get back to regular blogging. I've always been sporadic and I guess I'm just going through a lack of interest phase.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I beat pitfinder

6:51 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I have to sleep once in a while. :-)


Being an adult doesn't always mean you have to be a grown-up. Will there be one of them sonogram pictures soon? :-)

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home