.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

dinner

Well matt and I went to Joseph Alexander's for dinner last night.... yummy, yummy, yummy. If you live in brisbane I totally recommend it. It's on corro drive. The service was excellent.
We had entree's first, you can get a medly of entree's for two people and we had:
honey quail of some description - on a bed of grilled figs and pears
aniseed duck springroll with a chutney type dipping sauce - delic
grilled prawns with a sweet peanut sauce (on the side for matt's sake)
battered scollops (which were so soft and tender)
and lemon grass and chilli oysters

Everything was good from that selection, I could go back and just eat their entrees!

Then I had confit of duck on a bed of grilled asparagus with mushroom rice. The duck was cooked perfectly, just pulling away from the bone. It was also - all good!
Matt had a rack of lamb with something-a-rather on the side.

We both then had the chocolate soufle for dessert. You've never, ever, ever had chocolate soufle this good. Seriously. Go there and eat dessert if you can't afford the rest. It's the best you'll ever have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home