.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, May 21, 2004

melancholy morning

It's a melancholy morning. I should be at uni. I'm not. I'm a fourth year medical student. Here in Brisbane, that means I'm a final year medical student. Scary. Next year, they give me a licence to kill. I suspect we're not supposed to call it that. But considering I'm not at lectures, maybe that's what mine will be. At present I'm on my neurosurg term. It's only two weeks, and they don't seem to mind if we don't go. that means my plan for the day is to organise the past papers into a booklet, and print it to use as my study guide. Hopefully that won't take the whole day, and I'll be able to just mess around the rest of the day.

maybe I'll go shopping for my squid jig. I haven't tried squid fishing before, but tomorrow night, I'm going to head down to manly and try my hand at it:) fun:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home