.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, May 24, 2004

anniversary

Today is my one year wedding anniversary:) It is a good day. Also my sister got back from being overseas:) well matt and I managed to organise that we would go out to a nice restaurant for dinner, but this morning we both realised this is one of those times in life when you're supposed to give each other presents.... oops! Neither of us had bought a present. Apparently the one year anniversary is the paper one.... oh well. I don't think the present thing is going to happen.

Squid fishing on the weekend was a dead loss, however I did get to go shopping before hand and buy a whole bunch of cool gear so I'm still pleased. Now I have a prawning net (I'm looking forward to going prawning and then eating lots of yummy fresh prawns - always the optimist), surf shoe things (non slip soles and the rest is wetsuit material), squid gigs (although we got a few snags and lost one of those fishing), a fishy measuring ruler, some lures, tuna oil (to pour on the squid jig so the squid will like it better). So after spending $80 on gear, it probably would have been cheaper to go and just buy some calamari (which we ended up having to do anyway....). Oh well.

This week is state of origin week... Down with the blues! It will be most disappointing if we lose this year!

Well I have procrastinated enough, must be off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home