.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, May 21, 2004

exile

One of my friends has placed me in exile. I'm not sure how long I will be in exile, with all attempts at contact by me ignored, but I'm fairly sure my crime didn't warrant this. lalalalalala. That's me singing because it's boring in exile. I'm not sure whether to be pissed off or amused that at 23 we still have to play the "ignoring each other" game. I'd send you to his blog to read the comment I put on that might have contributed to my exile, only he deleted it, and the post it was in reply to..... I can only presume I hit my third strike and damn it - I never heard the umpire calling strike 1, strike 2, but I'm hearing the strike 3 you're out pretty loudly at present. Well better get back to the organising past papers to study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home