.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Down

Sometimes I just feel blue
No reason, my soul just feels totally blank

Anyway, ignore the slide show, and the bad quality sound, it's just the song I like and this was the best version I could find on youtube.

I'm Fading (by Jewel)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be blue. I'll be back soon, with oil :)

9:12 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

You're allowed to feel a little blue sometimes. Just so it's not *all* the time.

Besides, without a bit of that for comparison the good times wouldn't mean so much.

1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home