.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Merlo

Perhaps it's a sad reflection on my parenting but Xander loves trips to merlo. He runs there looks though the glass at the coffee and it ends in people fawning over him and giving him a babyccino. What's not to love.

Today was no exception and I got him to follow me back to the car because he could see I was carrying his babyccino. I got him to follow me right up to the point where I opened the car door. At that point he turn and ran the other direction when I stepped in front of him he ran back the other way. When I tried to pick him up he laid on the ground and laughed at me (which is preferrable to screaming but still trickier to pick him up). But I succeeded in getting him to the car and wanting him to feel getting in the car was actually something positive to look forward to I decided to risk disaster and let him have his babyccino on the drive home. I only ended up having to change his shirt so I consider that a success.





1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

It is a success!! I'm quite sure Micah would have made more mess than that!

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home