.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breastfeeding at 13 months

What does breastfeeding a 13 month old baby look like? Like messy messy business! But I don't know how else Xander would have gotten through his illnesses of the last few weeks, it was at times all he would take.




2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Is that the paint? For a second I thought he must have some horrible bruises from all the things that had happened to him in hospital lately! I'm guessing recovery on breast milk is a lot better than recovery on a glucose drip... Yay for breastfeeding!

10:25 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

all paint. Yes, breastfeeding was a lifesave when he was sick!

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home