.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stillness

The words float round my head
In circles, they take me nowhere
And sometimes I am simply lost in the rhythm of it all
Like a child in their make believe world
The conversations still unsaid
And I watch to see where it will lead

But in the end gravity pulls me back
And I am centered, far too centered, in the here and now
And I lose myself instead in the moments each day has
Trying to capture one to hold, when I am able

For now the way life blazes like a strong and steady flame
Is so busy and consuming I rarely find the time
To sit in just my silence, quiet, still and at peace
To hear the voice of wisdom and to feel that sweet warm breeze


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home