.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dreams

Tuesday night
I died in my dream
I didn't wake up beforehand
Like I normally would
I plunged over the edge
And the dark water surrounded me
And filled my lungs
And I stopped breathing
And it was all darkness
I awoke with a heavy feeling on my chest
With a dark cloud around me
Gasping
When I came awake enough
To realise I was alive
The feeling of death and darkness
Was still so heavy and permeable
I padded on bare feet
To my baby's room
To listen to him breathe

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I hope you've not had anymore dreams like this.

And i think your baby widget has stopped counting at 55 weeks. I'm dissapointed it just doesn't keep going up!

10:12 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

It seems i was wrong... it does keep counting.... :D

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home