.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

New Babies

Oscar and Pepper became parents again today, hopefully this time it will last longer then last time!
Two little baby birds - as ugly as can be.
One angry Oscar as Bec looked at his babies

Our verandah and street through Oscar's eyes

5 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

It must be like baby season in the land down under.

:-)

10:21 pm  
Anonymous El said...

Great shots Bec! :-) I hope the little ones survive this time.

9:24 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

They're beautiful, and so is angry Oscar... I have my fingers crossed for Oscar and Pepper's parenting success!

3:29 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

They're cute in their own little way... Are they still alive?

8:17 am  
Blogger Nikki said...

How long before they look like Oscar and Pepper? They really are quite ugly in a cute sort of way...

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home